Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news, scores and match video wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world’s football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +35 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams to deliver the ultimate product experience for football fans. You will help to create, promote and disseminate standards, gaining valuable experience simultaneously. Our main systems consists of micro service architecture with golang applications serving iOS, Android and Web clients. We have a strong foundation of shipping code through containers using cloud native technologies, such as Kubernetes. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
Work with us in our international team from over 40 countries for our Android app. Not only is it Google’s Editor’s Choice, but it’s also part of the ‘Android Excellence-Apps’ and one of the 65 best Android Apps worldwide, with more than 1 million reviews and a 4.7 rating in the Google Play Store.
We are looking for an Android Engineers to join one of our cross-functional teams – Users, Scores, OTT or Adtech.
- Have a significant impact on our cross-functional team and be part of our agile work environment,
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and find out how our customers can benefit from them,
- Show and live out your love for Android development and clean code,
- Be eager to learn and teach everyday,
- Help to work on refactoring legacy code using SOLID principles and collaborate within the Android domain.
- 3+ years experience in developing Android apps (proficiency in Kotlin)
- Experience with Unit Testing and a good knowledge of JSON, REST and/or other API technologies,
- Passion for new technologies and willingness to mentor and teach,
- Ability to think cross-platform (experience in developing for other platforms is a plus),
- As a plus you own some Apps in the Play Store.
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.