You want to be a part of the world’s fastest growing sports broadcasting company? Brilliant. At DAZN you will play a key role in the operations team, making sure all of DAZN’s sports event reach our platform.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in one of the most exciting businesses in the sports industry. You are very structured with organizational skills and a technical interest? As the bookings coordinator for DAZN DACH and Italy, you will be working closely with our Post Production and operations team ensuring the feeds and signals are routed and booked correctly.
- Booking feeds and signals into the Munich Facilities to ensure production and live broadcasting
- Working closely with the Post Production and operation team to overview and improve the needed personal and equipment resources.
- Pre-Planning and organization of all live and non-live content needed
- Coordinating technical needs and feeds for the DAZN Italy Team operating from Munich
- An up-to-date knowledge of broadcast technical equipment and how it all fits together
- Analytical organizational skills, precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work and initiative and ability to logically solve problems
- Teamwork & Collaboration; Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Must be pro-active and possess a meticulous attention to detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Excellent command of written and spoken German, Good Communication English
- Level headed attitude with practical problem-solving skills
- Previous use of ScheduALL or a similar scheduling system.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, tight deadline, production or transmission environment
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com