DO YOU WANT TO…
- Work with football and be involved with top-players from around the world?
- Develop a product using the newest technology?
- Learn from Athletic trainers, Engineers, Product Managers and business stakeholders?
- Have fun and gain hands on work experience while building a global product?
Then this is the internship for you!
CUJU is a platform that helps aspiring football players from around the world to unlock their greatest potential. The users go through essential modules developed by football experts for players of all ages and levels - in interactive and engaging ways, gathering points throughout the process. The users train, develop, compete and challenge others around the world, and will finally go through local and national selection competitions that will bring them to the Global CUJU Finals.
CUJU App is not globally available yet. Currently we are conducting user-testing in Germany and focusing on the core content of the platform. We are now searching for talented and passionate individuals who believes in new technology and football and who wishes to support the development of CUJU to take it forward.
DURATION: 6 months internship according to the regulations (studienbegleitendes Pflichtpraktikum)
STARTING DATE: Immediately.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, Germany
Great! Send your CV and a few lines about why you want to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Support the development of athletic and football-specific content
- Build a football tactical module
- Develop content in German and English within the application
- Analyze and test the existing content - engage with users to receive direct feedback
- You are studying sports studies with emphasis on football
- You have strong tactical and athletic football skills
- You are fluent in English and fluent in German
- You enjoy working in a young, international team
- You enjoy dealing with children and adolescents and understand their age-specific living conditions
- You have a high degree of flexibility, reliability and a structured, independent working method
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We believe there is only one way to build an awesome company; to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges, and are passionate about achieving extraordinary things through technology. Our work is a place where we feel appreciated and challenged further. We strongly believe that 'experience' does not necessarily come with age nor with your university degree, but with what you actually decided to invest your time in. If you feel comfortable with this then you will probably enjoy working with us!