VIP Sportstravel GmbH, a company of Lagardère Sports & Entertainment, is one of the world´s leading hospitality agencies and a member of the largest sports marketing network.
In this context, the focus is on all types of sporting events, in particular major events relating to football and the Olympic Games. Our customers include well-known domestic and international corporations, and sponsors of the corresponding sporting events.
With various sporting events on the horizon, including the UEFA EURO 2020 and Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics, VIP Sportstravel is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated individual to join its international team based in Berlin.
- Sale of VIP Sportstravel / Lagardère Sports services such as hospitality tickets, travel packages and sponsorship / hospitality programmes for UEFA EUROs, Olympics, Formula One etc.
- Contact person to customers, individual preparation of proposals and sales documents and possibly operational management of the projects in the respective destination
- Acquisition of potential new clients via internet / phone / newsletter etc.
- Documentation of sales activities and maintenance of customer database
- Independent research activities
- Administrative tasks
- Completed professional training or a relevant degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience as sales manager in travel & event industry and/or sports marketing, sponsoring and hospitality services
- Strong sales drive with demonstrable experience
- Existing sales network in the sports event industry
- Above-average willingness to provide service, customer-orientation, and strong organisational talent with high standards of quality
- Independent, reliable and precise work with internal and external service providers
- Ability to work under pressure, resistance to stress, and flexibility, as well as a confident and likeable demeanour
- Experience in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Very good English skills additional language skills (i. e. Spanish) of advantage
- An interesting and varied role, in a fast-paced environment, providing high levels of responsibility
- Ability to manage work from start to finish with practical on-event experience
- International travel
- Starting February 2019
- Permanent contract
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Anika Ahrenhold | Manager Human Resources
Barcastraße 5 | 22087 Hamburg | Germany