Lagardère Sports ist eine der weltweit größten Sportmarketing-Agenturen. Mit der einzigartigen Kraft des Sports kreieren wir emotionale Geschichten und innovative Lösungen für das gesamte Sportbusiness. Darüber hinaus entwickeln wir Produkte und Services, die es Vereinen, Verbänden und Ligen ermöglichen, optimal mit ihren Fans zu kommunizieren. In der internationalen und nationalen Sportwelt verbinden wir Unternehmen und Brands durch Sponsoring, Hospitality-Leistungen und Fernsehrechte mit Spielern, Vereinen, Ligen und Verbänden. Als Marktführer ist es unser Anspruch, das Sport-Business in die Zukunft zu führen. Auch deshalb sind wir an unseren 23 Standorten in Deutschland konstant auf der Suche nach Verstärkung für unser Team.
Are you a natural sales person? – We are looking for you as part of our unique sales team in Germany/Hungary!
Lagardère Sports is looking for experienced sales enthusiasts, ideally already established with an existing customer and contact network in Germany and/or Hungary. Our sales people are naturally motivated by this position and are committed to thrive every day in the dynamic sports business in search for the next deal and innovative partnerships. The main tasks of the sales team include the active sales of the existing rights portfolio, professional customer care of all existing contacts as well as related administrative and internal tasks arising from the following assignments:
- Customer acquisition: professional new customer approach & support/enhancement of existing clients
- KPI-driven sales activities with continuous development of customer database
- Creation of tailor-made client concepts (in close cooperation with the in-house marketing department)
- Coordination with internal departments for professional management of all related customer contracts
(e.g. legal, finance, marketing)
- Active client support for all customer care activities (incl. correspondence via e-mail/telephone/direct communication during personal meetings as well as marketing & sales events and others)
- Handling of all internal (e.g. invoicing) and external (e.g. ticket dispatch) administrative activities
- Completed studies/professional training, ideally with focus areas in sports economics/management, business administration & economics, hotel & tourism industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluent business language in Hungarian/German (written and oral), very good knowledge of English (any additional foreign language is beneficial)
- Already proven professional experience in sales (ideally with focus on B2B)
- Availability for regular work on weekends (match day activities & support)
- Willingness to travel: approx. 15% (for the active exchange between the respective national entities)
- Performance-based remuneration (incl. 30 holidays/year) and contributions/subsidies to capital formations
- Tailor-made introduction phase (incl. individual personal coaching sessions)
- Opportunity to work with the most respected sports and sponsoring structures in the German & Hungarian markets
- Knowledge access with the international market leader in the field of sports marketing and stadium operations
- Individual organization of work (incl. participation in various sporting and entertainment events)
- Promising national & international career opportunities within Lagardère Sports unique professional network
Did we catch your interest?
Then feel free to get in touch with us directly and forward us your personal application information (also stating your potential entry availability). As we want to get to know your personality an ordinary covering letter is not required – however, we are happy to read a brief outline demonstrating your passion for this position and how you would get involved with Lagardère Sports.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Anika Ahrenhold | Human Resources
Barcastraße 5 | 22087 Hamburg | Germany