At streetfootballworld, we are building the Home of Football for Good at the intersection of football and social change entrepreneurship. With the support of our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from HIV/AIDS to gender inequality to youth unemployment. The UN has defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. Collectively, streetfootballworld and its 130 local organisations empower two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a
Impact Manager (f/m/d)
to join our team in Berlin as of September/October 2019.
- You conceptualise metrics, indicators and quality standards to refine streetfootballworls´s theory of change towards the UN´s Sustainable Development Goals
- You lead the implementation and roll-out of a quality seal that serves as a quality standard for the application of football for good
- You acquire, coordinate and supervise research projects on the impact of football for good
- You help us to further improve and digitalize our M&E, reporting and project management standards
- You advise and consult internal and external stakeholders on best practices, impact logics and processes
- You have a degree in a related social science profession (e.g. psychology, sociology, sports science)
- You have at least five years professional experience in social research and/or impact management, ideally related to the field of sports for development
- You have strong knowledge on qualitative and quantitative research methods, the evaluation of social interventions and the current academic discourse related to the SDG´s
- You know how to lead and moderate collaborative processes and ideally possess a certification in project management, counselling or organisational development
- You can adapt social research standards and empirical results to organisational needs, and you are not afraid of using digital technologies to measure, visualise and communicate impact
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A full-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and your CV via our online application form by August 16, 2019.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!