Onefootball is a media platform enabling football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from 30+ different countries. We stay up-to-date on the latest technology and incorporate it into our platforms.
Join Onefootball and lead and support a team of Junior Influencer Marketing Managers who focus on the English, German, Italian and French markets to score further growth in these markets and push us to the next level.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for generating new users with a holistic approach to make Onefootball the biggest football platform globally.
- Identify relevant social media platforms and their key social influencers, and explore their marketing potential per language and country
- Identify, recruit and manage relations with social influencers (e.g. on YouTube, Facebook) in a football / sports target group
- Lead a team of Junior Influencer Marketing Managers, supervise their day-to-day work, delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Define goals for your team and make sure the team is working towards these goals
- Drive and coordinate cross functional projects
- Prepare reports about main KPIs for the management
- Experience in working with influencers and around 2 years experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills and know how to smoothly manage internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to structure strategy, create, optimize and analyse campaigns independently
- Competence to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations based on quantitative to increase ROI
- Understanding of the dynamics of the underlying market as well as metrics and funnels of influencer campaigns
- Ability to operate with autonomy and find innovative solutions to problems
We create the best user experience for millions of football fans around the world. But we can’t do it alone – we’re always looking for new talent to join our team and would love to hear from you!