Are you a future finance expert keen to be involved with the continues scale up of a sports media business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland?
Within your internship as a Finance Analyst in DACH, you’ll interpret financial results of business KPIs to drive business performance and maximise commercial opportunities across all business divisions.
Your broad remit will include support in budgeting, re-forecasting and reporting/presentations to global stakeholders, driving business performance and maximising return on assets and providing a consultative and influential service to your business partners to help them become more KPI driven.
- Report business performance KPIs in line with the given standards and deadlines. Explain deviations in collaboration with the central insights team and the respective business partners.
- Deliver accurate ad-hoc analysis to your business partners and ensure smooth payment processes
- Deliver analytics using data to highlight business risk and opportunities
- Support the local Finance team on budgeting, re-forecast and cost controls
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or economics preferably with a focus in controlling/finance or a comparable field of study with above-average grades
- You must be enrolled during the entire internship
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinking and structured working methods as well as a solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to solve problems
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Writing a thesis with us is a plus
- Experience working with business intelligence/analytics software e.g. Tableau
- Ideally first practical experience in finance or controlling
- German language skills
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.