Lagardère Sports is a global leader in football marketing and one of the largest agencies in the sports business. The sports marketing group covers the entire spectrum of sports rights marketing, from trading with international television rights to stadium advertising, jersey sponsorship, stadium development and hospitality programs. In Germany, more than 300 employees work at 17 locations for the Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH. In addition to its core business of football, Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH is an active leader in additional attractive platforms such as winter sports, handball or Formula 1.
For our Global Partnerships Team we are looking for a motivated intern starting in mid-July for at least six months at our headquarters in Hamburg.
- Creation of comprehensive sales concepts of major international sponsorship rights
- Support the value creation throughout the complete process of sports sponsorship sales, mostly in the field of European football
- Support in preparing high-quality sales materials, compiling detailed research and market - / brand analysis and other operational support
- Assist in securing high-value sponsorship contracts across the whole portfolio
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business administration, or economics, Sport Management or other relating studies (ideally with a major in Marketing)
- The European football landscape is well known to you and you are skilled in creating concepts and presentations based on briefings
- Initial practical experience e.g. through an internship would be preferable
- You are a team player, you like to interact and you can manage your workload as efficiently as possible
- You have strong organizational skills combined with a high level of motivation and a quickness to grasp new tasks
- You are possessing excellent MS Office -, internet- and at best also Adobe Photoshop skills
- Fluent in Business English and ideally further languages
If also sports fill you with enthusiasm, we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application documents (in English) by mentioning your earliest availability. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now via our portal.
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Gina-Christin Bertram | Associate Human Resources
Barcastraße 5 | 22087 Hamburg | Germany