Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven? If so, we are hiring a Junior Sales Manager within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximising revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
- Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Identify, source, develop, and close sales partnerships that directly leverage the DAZN Media portfolio (combination of display, broadcast, platform, video, mobile, social, and custom sponsorship solutions/activations)
- Develop creative partnership packages
- Grow existing partnerships/relationships into wider deals that support multiple revenue streams
- Ideate and develop custom integrated solutions in response to requests for proposals from potential advertisers
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity via existing relationships, cold calls, meetings, requests for proposals
- Work along and with our re-sellers in the media business
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of DAZN Group’s advertising products and solutions
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives
- Work closely with your manager as well as finance to achieve internal revenue goals, expectations, and future forecasts
- First experience within the media industry, ideally TV and a real passion for sport
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure - creative thinking and proven ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas/concepts
- Multi-tasking is second nature - ability to manage multiple sales simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professional follow up
- Must be able to work with under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Can thrive in a team environment with goal-oriented culture
- Go-getter. Someone who is proactive and knows how to drive duties across the finish line
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK .
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service.
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs.
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning and production through to content distribution and commercialisation.
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com