streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
About the Role
Youth unemployment is a massive challenge around the world, limiting opportunities for young people to reach their full potential. Football is being used as a tool to combat this challenge through football-based employability programmes that engage young people, build their soft skills, improve mental and physical health and increase social integration. streetfootballworld is coordinating a number of employability projects together with football for good organisations and other partners.
- You coordinate and expand our activities in the field of employability.
- You consult football for good organisations and partners on the successful design of employability programmes.
- You design, lead, and monitor international projects.
- You are responsible for oversight and implementation of programmes focusing on employability and other social topics.
- You help us to further improve our M&E, project management and reporting Standards.
- You have a degree in sports science, health science, psychology, or social science.
- You have at least three years professional experience related to the field of football/sports for good and/or employability.
- You are fluent in German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You possess strong project management skills and are experienced in project reporting to donors.
- You are a proficient user of standard office software, project management tools and applications.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A full-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term Position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced People!