streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of football for good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. With the support of our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from HIV/AIDS to gender inequality to youth unemployment. The UN has defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. streetfootballworld and 135 organisations in the streetfootballworld network are working towards these goals and collectively we are empowering two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a Project Manager Gender Equality (f/m/d) to join our team in Berlin as of May 2020.
- You oversee collaborative projects aimed at creating more gender-inclusive football for good community organisations around the world, particularly focusing on increasing girls’ participation and female representation in coaching and leadership.
- You are responsible for all aspects of project management. This includes project design, planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) as well as financial and narrative reporting and the development of funding proposals.
- You build and maintain partnerships with football for good organisations and partners from the corporate, government, and football sectors to ensure the relevance, quality and sustainability of projects.
- You build and mentor communities of practice, working alongside experts to implement learning cohorts.
- You select, monitor and contract experts and service providers and ensure compliance with funding and contract guidelines.
- You have a degree in sports science, social science or the equivalent in direct service/field experience.
- You have at least two years professional experience in international development, ideally related to the field of sports for development and/or gender equality.
- You have proven experience with managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects and collecting, reporting and communicating impact data.
- You have experience with conceptualising and facilitating workshops and trainings. Your passion for football and experience in football coaching is a plus.
- You are a passionate communicator and know how to initiate and moderate collaborative processes.
- You are familiar with creating databases, spreadsheets, presentations and the use of project management tools and apps.
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are willing and able to travel regularly.
- You identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game” and love to get things done.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A full-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by March 31st, 2020.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!