Onefootball is a media platform enabling football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from 30+ different countries. We stay up-to-date on the latest technology and incorporate it into our platforms.
Define and execute a compelling Communications strategy and implementation roadmap in sync with the company strategy and brand direction.
The Brand Marketing team creates new ideas and concepts to position the Onefootball brand and to increase awareness and preference within our target audience as well as among B2B partners.
- Develop and execute 360° Communications strategy with focus on PR & B2B
- Develop storyline and key messaging in line with the company strategy
- Raise company and brand profiling in key markets
- Support CEO (and other C-level) positioning
- Extend existing media/press contacts and manage network relations on daily basis
- Create regular content and manage corporate accounts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Align internal & external communication in sync with brand guidelines
- Define goals, processes and KPI monitoring for the Communications department
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the PR work field
- Academic degree in Business, Media, Journalism or similar
- Experience in developing and executing PR strategies for brands
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to bridge business strategy and communication
- Excited to create a PR & B2B strategy for Onefootball from the scratch
- Experience on how to manage internal and external (B2B) stakeholders
- Established international network of relevant Media & PR contacts
- Fluent German speaker and excellent verbal and written skills in English
We create the best user experience for millions of football fans around the world. But we can’t do it alone – we’re always looking for new talent to join our team and would love to hear from you!