Due to the continued growth and success of DAZN in Europe, we are looking for a Working Student to join our Production Team, which is responsible for delivering the greatest football competitions in Europe, the UEFA Champions & Europa League as well as the German Bundesliga to our sports fans on our streaming plattform.
As a working student you are sitting in the heart of the outside production management unit and supports them handling all the necessary backoffice workload. This means especially taking care of all the suppllier and freelancer invoices as well as of the meticulous budget tracking. Furthermore you are helping them with general administrative management and functioning as a contact person when the whole team is on outside productions during matchweeks.
In this position you can get an excellent understanding how DAZN and the broadcasting industry in Germany works as well gain background knowledge about the most exciting football competitions in the world. This is also a great working student job if you want to start after your studies in the exciting European and Global sports industry.
- Tracking of production and travel costs
- Organising and processing of invoices, including creating and approving purchase orders
- Manage and organize travel and accommodation in line with company’s travel policy
- General administrative management (communicating with suppliers and freelancers, filing & document management / preparing reports & presentations)
- Perform special tasks and support in different projects on an ad hoc basis
- Comfortable in working with numbers
- Strong attention to detail to ensure high levels of accuracy at all times
- Well-structured independent working method, highly reliable and pro-active
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (use of simple functions, format tables for an easy readability, ideas of improving current used Excel files, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Commercial and/or business administration experiences (for e.g.: Controlling, Accounting)
- Interested in sports and/or media
- Broadcast and/or event management experiences
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com