Lagardère Sports is a global sports marketing agency with a network of over 1,700 local experts based in 25 locations around the world. Our unique position in the world sport has enabled us to build relationships with stakeholders across the entire range of sports, from football and esports to handball, motor sports, golf and a variety of other sports.
Our core business is to connect companies with the ideal players, clubs, leagues and associations in the sports environment through sponsorships, hospitality services and television rights. In addition, we develop innovative products and services that enable clubs, leagues and associations to create powerful connections with their fans.
As the market leader, we aim to be the driving force behind digital innovations leading the sports business into the future and continuing to leverage the power of sport and its emotional stories to deliver outstanding experiences for fans and innovative solutions for all our stakeholders.
We thrive in an environment that is continuously changing so that we can continue to set trends and lead the way through creative and inspiring sports marketing.
As a member for our Strategy Team in Hamburg, we are currently looking for an associate (m/f/d)
- You support the Director Strategy and the top management in developing and implementing the strategy for Lagardère Sports Germany and Lagardère Sports’ European football business
- You conduct national and international trend, market and competitor analyses
- You take over responsibility for individual strategy and business development projects
- You create presentations and reports for the managing directors and the CFO
- You take over responsibility for the preparation of top management workshops and meetings
- You are determined to play an active role in shaping the future of the sports business
- You have a degree in business, economics or similar from a top-notch university
- You have already gained practical experience in high-paced, challenging environments (e.g. top management consultancy, start-up, investment banking)
- You are eager to work on and solve complex challenges
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are very well organized
- You work independently and learn quickly
- You use MS Excel & PowerPoint with ease; the knowledge of other tools, such as Tableau, is a plus
- You have excellent English skills and are a team player with high intercultural, social and communicative competence
- A steep learning curve with the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one
- Work in a dynamic team that deals with the future of the sports business
- Direct, daily interaction with the managing directors of Lagardère Sports Germany
- An office in the centre of Hamburg with a unique view on the Alster
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then apply using our online form and upload your application documents.
Duration: Permanent position, full-time
Please understand that we only accept online applications.
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Kristina Rübsam | Manager Human Resources
Barcastraße 5 | 22087 Hamburg | Deutschland