General Counsel, the Legal Counsel Digital Advertising, seeks to act as an interface between the global advertising product and sales teams and the legal department to ensure the development and maintenance of compliant products and tailor-made products. made contracts.
Drafting and negotiation of contracts (in English and occasionally German)
- content tools / partnership agreements for the use of tools / technologies
- advertising sales and advertising contracts (RTB, DSP, SSP)
- technical contracts such as bandwidth deals, service agreements of any kind, license agreements, etc.
- Sportradar's Advertising Technologies and more generally Sportradar's Advertising Acts, with the applicable laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (together with the DPO)
- Providing legal advice and training to the operational teams from different departments
- 2+ years of relevant corporate experience (preferred) or in a law firm
- You are familiar with all legal topics related to digital advertising inventories (eg DMP, DSP, SSP, all forms of programmatic advertising / trading, added services), in particular with all matters relating to IP-rights, licensing and sales-related legal matters, data protection rights
- Outstanding communication and writing skills in English and if possible German
- Ideally working in a global environment across borders
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- The opportunity to work and develop into inspiring and fast-growing companies
- You'll be surrounded by enthusiastic, sports media & betting industry experts
- Modern and challenging working environment
- Flexible working hours, outstanding benefits such as gym membership, company board, daily fruits, regular team events etc.
- Excellent working climate in our motivated and international legal team