ABSOLUT Sport GmbH is a travel operator specializing in the production and sales of sport travel packages and the delivery of tourism services around major sports events such as: FIFA World Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA European Championship, Olympic Games, Super Bowl, NFL, Tennis, F1, Handball, Biathlon...
We are currently looking for a sales expert who is very well-connected in Europe and would like to join our global team and play a main part in the sales process of our major products lines to our various client types.
- Sales of all major product lines to (mainly) European clients (major product lines include - amongst others -FIFA World Cups, UEFA European Championships, Summer and Winter Olympic Games, Champions League Final, Super Bowl, Copa America,..)
- Account management of major accounts in European markets
- Market analyses of existing and potentially new client markets (mainly focusing on Europe)
- Acquisition of new clients and client markets
- Creation of CRM processes in order to build up long term relationships in target markets and target groups.
- Development, management and overseeing of international sales strategies and sales processes.
- Teaching and supporting of local staff and sales teams in global offices, mainly Germany and Los Angeles, to ensure that sales processes are in line with the standards of ABSOLUT Sport Global.
- Support in the creation of sales and marketing strategies for ABSOLUT Sport events like CHAMPIONS League Final Experience.
- Being present at relevant trade fairs
- Site visits to clients
- Defining strategies and financial targets together with Managing Board
- Meeting targets and KPI defined by or together with Managing Board
- Database updates and task related back office work
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Appropriate and business-related degree preferred
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Sales and Key Account Management
- Working experience in minimum one of ABSOLUT Sport’s current client markets
- Very good knowledge about sales, sales tools and CRM
- Willingness to travel
- Driver’s License
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast-exchanging environments and under pressure
- Ability to solve problems with an analytical approach and in a time-efficient manner
- Strong commercial aptitude with thorough expertise of working in a contracting, sales and marketing environment providing and interpreting financial information
- Language Skills:
- English: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any other language is an advantage
- MS Office: very good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- Working in an international environment
- Working place (depending on city/country of living: home office is possible)
- Regular working hours: Average of 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: Immediate
- Salary: Negotiable