At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Manage and be accountable for the entire athlete management incl. contract, relationship and servicing management
- Supporting and developing business strategies and plans for the acquisition and activation of targeted athletes
- Establishing and cultivating key business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly reporting on costs against budget and reporting on variances
- Cultivating the skill sets of direct reports
- University degree in Sports Management, Economics or similar field of study
- 5+ years of work experience in the sports industry, preferable within professional clubs or marketing and consulting agencies with an emphasis on acquisition and servicing of professional athletes
- High affinity for Football and excellent knowledge of the German football landscape
- Excellent networker with strong relationships to key clubs and footballers
- High level of empathy, proactivity and customer orientation
- Very good organizational skills, structured and analytical approach to work
- Ease of handling financial concerns
- Flexible team player with high reliability and integrity
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English
- All genders are welcome
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.